LISSA(Lineage India Security & Safety Academy) is registered with DGR and SSSDC. LISSA ensure that proper training is provided to all levels under PSARA and SSSDC curriculum. LISSA is fully equipped with modern infrastructure and gadgets to create excellent skill in the field of Security and Safety. Equipment ranging from CCTV Cameras monitors, Fire Fighting Equipment, First Aid Equipment are used during training classes to impart skill and expertise to the trainees.
After induction of security guards these guards are trained to be polite, courteous & well versed with access control, identification of various types of Identity Cards, Frisking / Handling of all entrants, Documentation, Fire Fighting Equipment, First Aid Equipment. Our Armed guards are so well trained to counter any kind and threats from individuals / groups indulging in illegal or terrorist activities within designated area / premises. Before giving the final clearance for deployment they are again screened.
LISSA conducts training such as CCTV Supervisor Course, Training of Trainers, Training of Accessor, Security and Safety Management Courses and etc.
The training imparted to security professional covers the entire curriculum laid down at various level and covers the following courses
- Corporate Security Management Courses.
- Security Safety Management Courses.
- Unarmed Security Guard Under PSAR Act Training.
- Training of Trainers.
- Diploma in Security Management through University.
- Certificate in Security Management.
- Course on “How to run a Security Agency?”
- Close Protection Specialist Course.
- High Risk Protection Training (Capsule Course).
- Coaching for SSB 8c CPO’s for Careers in Defence & Paramilitary forces in officers Rank.
Training of Supervisor & Security Guards under PSAR Act. and SKSDC Curriculum:
- Wearing of Uniform / Conduct in public Behavioral Training.
- Physical Security, Security of Assets, personnel and premises.
- Crowd control.
- Examination of ID Card, Passport & Smart Card.
- First Aid.
- Crises Response & Disaster Management.
- Handling and Operation of Non Prohibited Weapon.
- Rudimentory knowledge of IPC. Crpc & procedure of lodging FIR.
- Identification of Badges. Rank in Police St Military Forces.
- Use of Security Equipments 8c Gadgets.