PSAR Act and SSSDC Curriculum
• Wearing of Uniform / Conduct in Public.
• Crises Response & Disaster Management.
• Physical Security, Security of Assets, Personnel and Premises.
• Crowd Control.
• Examination of ID Card, Passport and Smart card.
• Identification of Badges, Rank in Police and Military Forces.
• First Aid.
• Use of Security Equipments and Gadgets.
• Fire Fighting and Safety.
• Identification of Company permanent employees, Contractual employees and Visitors.
• Evacuation Plan.
After induction of security guards these guards are trained to be polite, courteous & well versed with access control, identification of various types of identity cards, frisking/handling of all entrants as individual or in groups. Before giving the final clearance they thoroughly screen & search all entrants.
The supervisor guards are totally accountable for perimeter & security fencing and all are well versed/trained in fire fighting and First Aid. Our armed guards are so well trained to counter any kind of threats from individuals/groups indulging in hooliganism activities within designated area or premises.
With the help of our vast experience and expertise, we also provide state of art training to the security personnel at different levels.
Link of LISSA website : www.lissaindia.com
You may reach us at email@example.com